2016 FIBO Innovation Tour
- Sep 11, 2015
FIBO Innovation Tour 2016
Be better informed about trends and innovations in the fitness industry
The FIBO Innovation Tour is organised by FIBO in cooperation with EuropeActive and offers a full day of interesting presentations on the latest market situation, the latest developments in the fitness, wellness and health industry and the latest strategies and innovations of FIBO exhibitors.
In 2016 the tour will visit the following venues
- ISTANBUL - The Marmara Pera Hotel - 28th January 2016
- MOSCOW - The Metropol Hotel - 2nd February, 2016
- WARSAW - The Radisson Blu Hotel - 4th February, 2016
- MILAN - NH President Hotel - 9th February, 2016
- STOCKHOLM - The Hilton Hotel - 11th February, 2016
Ray Algar, Managing Director, Oxygen Consulting - What is the role of your fitness business in a world where consumers have more choice?
Benefits for participants:
- Presentations from FIBO exhibitors on the latest innovations
- Free admission to FIBO INNOVATION TOUR 2016 incl. coffee/tea breaks, lunch and networking cocktail reception.
- Voucher for a 2-day trade visitor ticket for FIBO 2016 (giving free entry to the trade show on 2 days).
- Free entry to the International Lounge at FIBO. The entry card will be sent to you via post. Free drinks and snacks included. .
- EuropeActive membership price for the 3rd European Health & Fitness Forum organized by EuropeActive and FIBO on April 6th, 2016 in Cologne.