2018 Executive Leadership Forum
- Feb 14, 2018
When: 24th to 26th June, 2018
Where: New York, USA
This event is restricted to CEO’s and managers of Health & Fitness Clubs
This is the annual meeting of CEO’s and top managers from Europe’s leading fitness operators and is usually held each year at different European locations.
The objective of the event is to bring together leading sector actors from all across Europe to explore new challenges and opportunities, to network and develop valuable insights on thriving in such a dynamic sector as fitness and active leisure. Under the guidance of influential speakers, the participants share business visions and best practices, together with some interactive physical activities.
- Jaime Irick, President, Life fitness - Views on our sector coming in from the outside
- Emma Barry, Former Programme Director SouldCycle/Equinox
- Sreve Tharrett, Co-Founder, ClubIntel - Management and Culture
- John canarick, MD, North Castle Partner - Private equity views of the health & fitness market
- Lynne & Victor Brick, PF Growth Parnters LLC - The success of Planet Fitness in the US
- David Patchell Evans, founder and CEO Goodlife, Becoming the largest fitness entrepreneur in Canada
Our 10th Anniversary Sponsor
This will be the 10th Anniversary of the Executive Leadership Forum (ELF) and we are delighted to confirm Vanguard Partner and long term EuropeActive supporter Life Fitness will be sponsoring the event in New York.
Life Fitness President Jaime A. Irick will open the 2 1/2 day event which includes a Club Tour, Forum and social/networking activities. The Forum will feature keynote presentations from top operators and experts from the United States fitness industry sector.
We would like to also thank our other sponsor